DOL rule implementation, unfolding political change, and an army of emerging technologies are sure to make 2017 one for the books. NICSA’s Strategic Leadership Forum couldn’t come at a better time. Join us in Florida from January 29-31 to tackle these issues head on and let us help solidify your 2017 business planning.
This year’s SLF agenda is filled with insightful industry panels and inspiring speakers.
• The CEO Roundtable, moderated by CNBC’s Tyler Mathisen, will set the tone as industry leaders from Citibank, Wells Fargo Asset Management, and Janus tackle the issue of key disruptors facing the industry.
• Three comprehensive DOL-related general sessions will cover unique perspectives on this ever-evolving issue. Get practical guidance from legal and compliance executives; access tangible operational strategies from broker dealers and fund platforms; and hear strategic business responses from our industry’s leading asset managers as the April deadline looms.
• During the breakout sessions, you’ll hear from industry elite on hot topics such as swing pricing, data analytics, robo-advisors, technology advancements, regulatory issues and more.
• Key note speakers U.S. Astronaut Captain Scott Kelly and generational expert Hannah Ubl are sure to provide valuable lessons and actionable advice to apply to your businesses.
• Goldman Sachs’ Global Head of Strategic Advisory Solutions will be discussing the election implications and the global economic outlook.
• And, our Broker Dealer Roundtable, moderated by SIFMA, will explore the BD perspective on how mutual fund companies can evolve and succeed in the new regulatory environment.
There are also plenty of opportunities to take action and get involved. Looking for ways to help shape future NICSA programs? Stop by our booth and join a NICSA committee! Are you new to NICSA and interested in leveraging membership benefits or simply connecting with peers? Join our new member roundtable discussion at the wine and cheese reception.
The 2017 Strategic Leadership Forum promises to be a great opportunity to bring forward-thinking problem solvers together to exchange ideas and explore business solutions. Gain access to up-to-date perspectives on timely industry topics. Leverage the many resources available to NICSA members. It’s not too late to register for the 2017 #SLFnicsa. We hope to see you in Florida!