During its 34th annual conference, held in Hollywood, Florida, January 31 – February 2, 2016, NICSA announced the recipients of the 2015 MVP awards.
Committees are truly the backbone of NICSA. We could not accomplish the mission of the association without the support of the volunteers who give many hours of their time and endless amounts of enthusiasm and knowledge. The MVP awards are given to a committee member who has shown extraordinary commitment to the committee they serve on and are nominated by the co-chairs from their respective committees.
The 2015 MVP award winners include:
- Carolos Bairos, John Hancock Signature Services, Inc., nominated by the Technology Committee
- Nick Deliso, DTCC, nominated by the East Coast Regional Committee.
- Tim Johnson, Reed Smith, nominated by the Transfer Agent Committee.
- Lisa Light, Boston Financial Data Services, Inc., nominated by the Webinar Advisory Committee
- Robert O’Brien, Putnam Investments, nominated by the Retirement Committee
- Chris Riggio, BrightScope, nominated by the Distribution Committee.
- Lisa Shea, Northern Trust, nominated by the Midwest Regional Committee.
- Mark Trenchard, Putnam Investments, nominated by the Compliance and Risk Committee.
- Jack Tierney, Invesco, nominated by the UIT Committee
Congratulations to all of the 2015 MVP Award Recipients. We couldn’t have done it without you!