The Call for Presentations for NICSA’s 2015 Strategic Leadership Forum (SLF) breakout sessions is now open!
NICSA member service providers are invited to submit breakout session proposals for NICSA’s 34th annual conference to be held January 31 – February 2, 2016 at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Florida.
There are 12 breakout session spots available (3 consecutive breakouts in 4 different time slots).
The three breakout tracks are:
- Products and Distribution
- Risk and Compliance
Your presentation should help attendees at the SLF to:
- Learn about the latest fund industry regulations and leading practices.
- Discuss leading practice concepts with peers and thought-leader panelists.
- Develop new partnership opportunities with influential decision makers and peers.
- Gain a competitive advantage with new education and knowledge.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the SLF Planning Committee. The Committee is looking for sessions that are interactive and engaging for the audience; be sure to include descriptive information about how your session will involve and appeal to a wide demographic.
Complete details, and the submission form, are available at: nicsa.org/SLF16CallforPresentations.
Submission Deadline: September 18, 2015